Rules & Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Last Date of Submission of Abstract is 7th March 2021
- Presenting author should be a registered delegate
- The presenting author is requested to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The number of abstracts in which one may be the presenting author is 2.
- The Scientific Committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted as Oral or E-poster presentations, with consideration to be given to the author's preference.
- All submitted abstracts must contain novel data. Abstracts stating "data will be discussed in the presentation" will NOT be accepted.
- Abstract title – limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE, Abstract text–limited to 250 words
- A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
- The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG format only
Abstract Layout for Original Article/ Case Report/ Case Series
Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
A. Original Article:
- Background and Aims
- Discussion and Conclusion
B. Case Report/ Case Series:
- Case description